Channel Marketing Manager
An exciting tech-based software development company based in the V&A Waterfront is looking to add an ambitious, driven Channel Marketing Manager to our growing Commercial team
Our new Channel Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing the Partner Channel for one of our hero products – TallOrder POS Software.
As our Channel Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
- The development, driving and implementation of the Channel Marketing activity for selected groups of Channel Partners.
- The development and overseeing of the marketing plan for specific channels within the organization, including an annual Channel Partners Conference and annual Channel Partners Incentive trip.
- The implementation of channel campaigns that will expand market share while pursuing aggressive growth targets.
- Operating alongside the business to gather key product and Channel insights.
- Working closely with companies we partner and integrate with to leverage their Channel Partner relationship.
- Integrating with the product and corporate marketing teams to support brand development and experiential activities.
- Utilize data and customer insights to provide recommendations to drive category distribution and market share.
- Overseeing day to day channel operations in the local market initially and the international market in medium term.
- Understanding changing and differing priorities depending on territories and how these impact channel marketing.
We’d like our Channel Marketing Manager to have the following background experience:
- Previous experience working as a Channel Marketing Manager would be a strong advantage.
- Past experience managing marketing budgets ideally within a channel marketing setting.
- A strong understanding of the distribution channels for the software industry.
- Project management experience would be advantageous.
- The ability to manage small teams of people and influence senior staff is essential.
If you feel you are suited for the job, you can send your CV along with a letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the job title and your name as the subject line.
If we have not responded in two weeks, your application has been successful.
Job level: Mid level
We are looking for a POS Consultant to sell and implement our TallOrder CloudPOS system.
The POS Consultant will work with CloudOne.mobi and its customers in order to deliver an
excellent experience setting up the TallOrder CloudPOS system at new customers and
helping existing customer maintain their systems where required. In addition, the TallOrder
POS Consultants will help secure new business for the TallOrder CloudPOS system where
possible by means of referrals from existing customers and by cold calling on potential
business near existing customers.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Execute on the TallOrder sales plan by targeting the correct customers, servicing
those customers and strategically acquiring new customers.
- Responsible for configuring the TallOrder solution and installing customer solutions.
- Ensure the solution meets the specification and functions of the customer
- Identify gaps and recommend system modifications to the CloudOne development
team to optimally satisfy customer business requirements. This will be based on
feedback from your customer base.
- Setting up menu’s and product catalogues as intelligently as possible for new
- Deliver TallOrder product training for new customers as well as for new staff at
- Regular communication and knowledge sharing with any other POS Consultants we
- Use the Company’s online CRM tool to capture the information relating to all
customer interactions and requests.
- Report back on weekly billing and sales pipeline.
- Work with the CloudOne.mobi admin team to ensure that all logistical operations run
- Credit Applications for new customers
- All billing is done effectively and on time
- Timely ordering and delivery of purchases where required
- Work along with the rest of the CloudOne.mobi team to help promote our brands and
the rest of the product range when possible.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this
job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and indeed additional
responsibilities may be assigned, as required.
- Achieving high levels of customer satisfaction and delight whilst delivering a profitable service
to the TallOrder customer base
- Developing the right client base and brand image for CloudOne.mobi in the region
- Using the Company’s systems to maximum advantage
- Presentable person with a warm and friendly personality
- Strong capacity to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ideally a degree or diploma from a recognised tertiary institution
- Strong computer and mobile device user skills
- Able to work independently
- Experience as waiter, waitress or restaurant manager in the past will be very useful
- Some further level of IT and Sales knowledge/Experience will be an advantage
This position is a full-time position based from Cape Town
Your compensation for this position will consist of basic salary and allowances plus a profit
share based incentive system.
Please email your CV to email@example.com if you are interested in the position.