POS Consultant – JHB
We are looking for a POS Consultant to sell and implement our TallOrder Cloud POS Solution.
The POS Consultant will work with CloudOne.mobi and its customers in order to deliver an
excellent experience setting up the TallOrder Cloud POS to new customers and
helping existing customer maintain their systems where required. In addition, the TallOrder
POS Consultants will help secure new business for the TallOrder where
possible by means of referrals from existing customers and by cold calling on potential
business near existing customers.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
• Execute on the TallOrder sales plan by targeting the correct customers, servicing
those customers and strategically acquiring new customers.
• Responsible for configuring the TallOrder solution and installing customer solutions.
• Ensure the solution meets the specification and functions of the customer
• Identify gaps and recommend system modifications to the CloudOne.mobi development
team to optimally satisfy customer business requirements. This will be based on
feedback from your customer base.
• Setting up menus and product catalogues as intelligently as possible for new
• Deliver TallOrder product training for new customers as well as for new staff at
• Regular communication and knowledge sharing with any other POS Consultants we
• Use the Company’s online CRM tool to capture the information relating to all
customer interactions and requests.
• Report back on weekly billing and sales pipeline.
• Work with the CloudOne.mobi admin team to ensure that all logistical operations run
o Credit Applications for new customers
o All billing is done effectively and on time
o Timely ordering and delivery of purchases where required
• Work along with the rest of the CloudOne.mobi team to help promote our brands and
the rest of the product range when possible.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this
job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and indeed additional
responsibilities may be assigned, as required.
Achieving high levels of customer satisfaction and delight whilst delivering a profitable service
to the TallOrder customer base
Developing the right client base and brand image for CloudOne.mobi in the region
Using the Company’s systems to maximum advantage
o Presentable person with a warm and friendly personality
o Strong capacity to communicate clearly and effectively
o Ideally a degree or diploma from a recognised tertiary institution
o Strong computer and mobile device user skills
o Able to work independently
o Experience as waiter, waitress or restaurant manager in the past will be very useful
o Some further level of IT and Sales knowledge/Experience will be an advantage
EFFECTIVE DATE: Immediately
REPORTING TO: Operations Director
Full time position available in the Johannesburg area. This will be a remote working position.
Note: Own transport, cellphone and laptop needed.
Your compensation for this position will consist of basic salary and allowances plus a bonus based incentive system.
Please email your CV to email@example.com if you are interested in the position.